Monday 30 April 2012

Gel Nails (with LED Lamp) - SensatioNail

So far this is the best video I could find.. so many gel nails tutorials offering so many kinds of nail polish, but most of them include too many faces (and sounds, and texts...) So I guess I'll just go with this one.

To be honest I havent tried it myself.. costs a lot of money to buy a kit since Im living far away from US :( but Ive seen the real product, and they look.. great. Dries fast, beautifully colorful, and perfect for a nail polish fans like me. 

Some say it takes longer to get off than normal polish though, but hey it stays on and perfect much longer too! So for those of you who haven't got the change to buy it, or.. already buy it but don't know how to use it, oorr.. planning to buy it but still thinking about it, or whatever excuses you have on yourself, this.. my friend.. is the tutorial (plus review) about SensatioNail Gel Nail Polish. Enjoy. (special thanks to )


ps: You can browse more about this product by clicking this link http://www.sensationailgel.com/ or type down SensatioNail on google, and he (or she?) will list down all the information you need in seconds. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment